Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lizard in the Bed!

This afternoon I took Zane for a drive to get him to fall asleep. When I came home I was putting him in bed and I saw something on his covers. I thought at first that it was the Master Mantis toy we had gotten from McDonalds a while ago, but then it moved and I looked again. It was a lizard! with Zane also in the bed. I flung the covers and yelped, it flew through the air flailing its legs and landed at the bottom of the bed on the floor. This is a first ever. I told Hannah to run and go get DAD because there was a lizard in the room. Needless to say it was a fun adventure for all catching him and putting him outside and all the while Zane was fast asleep in his bed.

1 comment:

  1. ACK!!! At least it wasn't a cockroach! We've been seeing a few of those around the outside of our apt., and it FREAKS ME OUT!!! I keep thinking, 'for every one you see there are 500 you DON'T see!'
    It's funny that Zane was asleep the whole time. :)

    ReplyDelete