Thursday, June 11, 2009

What makes a clan?

A clan is a group of people who share a common ancestor. I think we have a modern day clan in the making. Nate, Sarah and Leah are McBride siblings. Lisa, Bryan, and Richard are Harrison siblings. Brian and Becky are Adair siblings. Becky Williams is a cousin of the McBrides. Amber Saye was my neighbor growing up. Ryan and Brandon Nichols are brothers. Nate and Lisa married, Sarah and Bryan married, Leah and Brian married, Richard and Becky married. Now the strange part is Becky married Brandon and my neighbor married Ryan, who both are from AZ. So if that isn't a clan tell me what is.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! That was really confusing to follow, and I'm one of the members! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brain almost exploded. I didn't know who the top left 2 pictures were of. If you had all the pictures and labeled them, I think it would be easier to follow! Wow!

    ReplyDelete